Work in Progress

I just wanted to spotlight a work in progress of mine, it's at about the 85% finished point. Like usual I went to color sooner than I should have. But it makes for a nice change of pace when I have been working in gray scale for a couple of weeks.

This is for my game "Heroes of Antur." It's the goblin king Fiaidd (Fee-aide). I have been using a lot of Aztec and Mayan influence with the region of the world he's from and have had a lot of fun with that.

The additions I will be making before this reaches my portfolio are all from the waist down on the king himself. The floor, his feet, and his hand on the left. I like the colors I am starting to get with it, they are nice and subtle. I will be adding in some opaque highlights as I finish up the rest of it.

Thanks for reading!

-Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment